Monday, August 22, 2011

He Needs All New Underwear...

Oh shoot. Hang on.

Ok he's gone. Well he's still here, but he is distracted by the TV now and no longer peeking at my laptop. I'm sure he will appreciate me posting this on the internet.

This weekend my husband, Mr. S, informed me that he is going to get rid of all of his boxers. He wants to switch to boxer briefs.

Mr. S: I'm going to get rid of all of my boxers and get boxer briefs.
Me: Why? For comfort? Or fashion? Or are you trying to lower your sperm count?
Mr. S: I don't know. I just want to. Like four of my boxers have holes in them. (He has a drawer packed full of boxers)
Me: *Trying not to laugh* Well buy boxer briefs, but don't get rid of your boxers yet. I don't want you to go buy all new boxers next weekend because you don't like boxer briefs.

No comments: